Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Today in Our Lives

We woke up this morning to a thick frost!  It was beautiful!

I came back into the living room and found a magazine train.  Cadence opens ALL of her Highlights magazines to the hidden pictures pages.  They're her favorite.  When she saw this picture up on the computer she said, "Look!  I'm indivisible!" LOL! 

"Oop!  Indivisible!" -Cadence

"Oop!  Not indivisible!" -Cadence


After her nap she helped me put away clean clothes--meaning she picked up the socks I dropped as I carried the very full basket into my closet.  While she was in our closet, she found her old swimsuit.  She gasped, grabbed it, and then exclaimed, "OH!  MY SWIMPOOP!  IT'S MY FAVORITE!"  I had to laugh.  Ever since the first time we went swimming with her at the Y, she's called swimsuits, swimpoops.  I don't think there are any hidden meanings! :)



PS:  We are still LOVING the new clothes Aunt Kim!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are loving the clothes! She looks so cute! We miss you!!! Love Kim

    ReplyDelete