Monday, June 25, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

So I was looking through my pictures this evening and realized that I haven't edited or posted that many pictures of my own child lately.  And then I realized that I haven't posted much of anything lately!  So here's the long overdue post.  The pictures are a couple months old but hey, a great picture is timeless... right? :)



This picture cracks me up every time I look at it!  I couldn't choose just one so you all get to enjoy both! :)   Since the weather has warmed up a bit, we've enjoyed going to the park with friends.



This girl is serious about her Wii time!  A couple months ago we enjoyed having a favorite aunt, uncle and cousins come to visit us.  Mario Party and Mario Kart were favorites all around!  And don't you just love the ringlets?  She slept all night with little buns all over her head so she could have the fun springy hair.  What we ladies do for beauty!

3 comments:

  1. It's a lot of work (for me and her), but it stays for quite a while! Even the 2nd and 3rd day hair looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the intense looks on her and Kaylee's faces!

    ReplyDelete